- Connect with your contacts, find leads and meet new industry professionals
- Share knowledge with your connections and the community
- Search destinations and follow supplier updates all at once
- Find and post supplier reviews
- Track and join MICE trade shows
- Form and join local groups and events around the world
- Create discussion groups and collaborate with other users worldwide
- Stay current on industry news and trends
- Be a Thought Leader
- Market your business, engage with customers and post company updates
Sign Up - It's Free!
Why Join MICE?
The Liaison, An Affinia Hotel on Capitol Hill Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Radisson Hotel San Diego - Rancho Bernardo San Diego, California, United States
Kona Kai Resort Hotel San Diego, California, United States
The Langham Huntington Pasadena, California, United States
Village Hotel Changi Singapore, Singapore
The St. Regis Hotel New York New York, New York, United States
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Eaglewood Resort and Spa Itasca, Illinois, United States
Hotel Helix, a Kimpton Hotel Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Abama Golf & Spa Resort Guia de Isora, Spain
It is FREE to join the soon to be largest network for the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions industry. This is your medium to connect and share with MICE professionals worldwide.
List Your Company
Put your company in front of the movers and shakers of the MICE market. Mice.com provides you a direct channel to communicate with key decision makers. Your basic listing is Free.
Be a Thought Leader
Set yourself apart from the crowd. Share information with other MICE professionals. Write supplier reviews. Share industry news. Establish yourself as an Industry Expert.
MICE BLOG - LATEST POSTSView All Posts »
With another arctic blast on its way all I want to do now is go back to the Bahamas. August 14-18, 2014 I attended the Meeting and Incentive Planners Destination Program hosted by Nassau...
MICE the perfect mashup for Hotel Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and ExhibitionsMichael MayhewJanuary 06, 2015
Here is a write up on MICE by blogger Are Morch... MICE is the perfect mashup between online and offline events. This is the glue that will connect the Hospitality Industry with business...