- Connect with your contacts, find leads and meet new industry professionals
- Share knowledge with your connections and the community
- Search destinations and follow supplier updates all at once
- Find and post supplier reviews
- Track and join MICE trade shows
- Form and join local groups and events around the world
- Create discussion groups and collaborate with other users worldwide
- Stay current on industry news and trends
- Be a Thought Leader
- Market your business, engage with customers and post company updates
Sign Up - It's Free!
Why Join MICE?
Hotel Punta Islita, Autograph Collection Guanacaste , Costa Rica
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
Miami Marriott Dadeland Miami, Florida, United States
Horton Grand Hotel San Diego, California, United States
Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
The Benjamin New York, New York, United States
Hotel Chandler New York, New York, United States
The Park South Hotel New York, New York, United States
The Eldon Luxury Suites Washington, District of Columbia, United States
The Westin Resort & Casino Aruba Palm Beach , Aruba
It is FREE to join the soon to be largest network for the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions industry. This is your medium to connect and share with MICE professionals worldwide.
List Your Company
Put your company in front of the movers and shakers of the MICE market. Mice.com provides you a direct channel to communicate with key decision makers. Your basic listing is Free.
Be a Thought Leader
Set yourself apart from the crowd. Share information with other MICE professionals. Write supplier reviews. Share industry news. Establish yourself as an Industry Expert.
MICE ALL OVER THE WORLD
RECENT MICE ACTIVITY
- View All
MICE BLOG - LATEST POSTSView All Posts »
The IAEE 2014 Future Trends | Impacting the Exhibitions and Events Industry authored by Francis J. Friedman states: “The exhibitions and events industry has recognized its current structure is...
MICE.com for Suppliers: Building Relationships with Planners on MICE.comMichael MayhewNovember 04, 2015
Are you looking to connect and build relationships with Meeting Planners? Join MICE.com, invite your planners to follow your listing and collaborate with them on a daily basis. All levels of your...